Unsure if you have hearing loss? Book a hearing test with us to know for sure.
Before you can know what treatment may be right for you, you need an in-depth hearing assessment. That's why at Worcester and Stratford-upon Avon hearing, we offer a hearing test that covers all bases.
Signs you may be losing your hearing:
- Hearing conversation in background noise/group situations is difficult, directly impacting your enjoyment of social situations.
- You often find yourself asking people to repeat themselves.
- Unable to distinguish soft tones and high pitch sounds (whispers, children's voices, birds singing).
- Finding it hard to understand speech (sounds like "s" and "th" are hard to hear).
- You’re always being told you have the TV on too loud but you don’t realise.
5 step what to expect:
- You'll be greeted by our friendly reception staff and offered tea and biscuits for a quick unwind and chat.
- You'll then discuss your hearing with one of our audiologists and be asked general questions about your lifestyle and health.
- An examination of your ear and auditory canal through a video otoscopy.
- A full audiometric hearing assessment.
- Explanation and discussion of the outcome.
Your appointment will take approximately 1.5 hours in total
The actual hearing test will take around 60 minutes.
Bespoke hearing solutions tailored just for you.